mercredi 6 août 2014

BCD436HP Close Call Avoids not working

I've gotten a bunch of Close Call hits recently (200-204MHz mostly), most of which seem to be digital TV stations or something, and the scanner decodes them to white noise/static. So I want to add them directly to my avoid list.



When the CC alarm goes off, I hit the enter button 3 times to add the freq to the quick save list. Then I hit the Avoid button to exit out of the add menu. The scanner is now playing the annoying static on the freq I want to avoid. So I double-tap the Avoid button and get the "permanent avoid" screen message.



And the next time the scanner goes through my quick save list, it stops on the new freq and plays the annoying static. I have to double-tap the avoid button yet again to get the scanner to actually avoid the freq.



It would be nice if the scanner actually avoided the freq the first time it gave me the permanent avoid screen message.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire