samedi 9 août 2014

Baofeng UV-5r transmission causes loud buzzing in outlet?

So I was on FRS 3 (under gmrs rules) talking to a couple bubble pack users around the neighborhood. When I held the baofeng up with the antenna tip maybe and inch from the ceiling and keyed on the speaker mic when I heard a loud electrical buzzing coming from the wall that seperates the living room from the bathroom. Later I went and investigated and realized it was coming from the bathroom outlet because I got that same sound again when I keyed the radio by the outlet.



Is it normal for an HT to do this or is there just a fault in the outlet? It had a hair dryer plugged into it at the time that was off. The baofeng had a nagoya na701 on it. All the other outlets in my house never do this.



Also is there a chance my radio go damaged from that? It never came in contact to anything and there were no sparks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire