samedi 5 juillet 2014

New to me Pro-2005 ( Edmonton )

I was recently gifted a Pro-2005 with a Optoscan456 installed ( I think it is a standard serial connection on the back?). I was wondering what I should use it for listening to ? I am thinking I will program in the CYEG stuff for starters . I am thinking I will also put in the RCMP repeaters ( I have only tried A4 with 123.0 tone on a baofeng uv-5r with no luck) . I already cover the public safety EDACS system with my Pro-95.



Any other recommendations of what I should program in ? Also it has a tape out in the back and im thinking that I might be able to use that a discriminator tap and mess around with DSD+ a bit with it . If it is a standard serial connection I do have a usb adapter .




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire