samedi 5 juillet 2014

Anyone Having Problems Picking Up Detroit Police Channels?

Hello Everyone -



I have a Radio Shack Pro-197 scanner. All of a sudden my scanner is not picking-up any Detroit police transmissions. Been monitoring the RR forums, and checked my scanner files using the loading software and everything is loaded correctly. Checked the control frequencies and back-up control frequencies and all are correct per RR database.



I listen to Detroit frequencies via Wayne County Simulcast.



Has there been any sort of re-banding or something? Somewhat baffled why absolutely nothing is coming across my scanner (was fine about about 4-5 days ago). Something must have changed or perhaps I inadvertently changed a setting on my scanner.



Any thoughts are appreciated.



Happy holidays!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire