dimanche 8 juin 2014

Replacement whip for ICF-2010?

So, I made quite a find today at an antique shop. I came across a Sony ICF-2010 in nearly new condition for $25. I turned it on in the shop, tuned around a bit on regular AM, inspected the battery terminals, condition of buttons etc.. It all checked out and it turned out to be a very functionally and cosmetically sound 2010, which based on the serial number was manufactured around 1991. It wasn't until I got home and started playing with it more that I noticed that the whip on this thing at some point was replaced by a shorter one (like one you might find on a standard am/fm radio). When fully retracted and laid down across the case it only sits within half the length of the "cradle" area..



So, my question is,.. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find a replacement? It just needs to be replaced from where the screw secures it to the rotating pivot part, where the antenna meets the radio.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire