jeudi 5 juin 2014

NX-320 Multi channel PTT

Hi to everybody, i'm a bit a newbie so i hope you will forgive me for propably silly questions.

I use Kenwood NX-320 for Motorsport purposes and we have a couple of hedphones that conncets to the NX-320 trough the 2 jack connctors, those hadphones have 3 different buttons, if i press button one i transmit Zone 1 Channel 1, with button 2 i trasmit Zone 1 Channel 2 and with button 2 i trasmit zone 1 Channel 3.

I think that the headphone cirquits has like a serial stream that tells the handheld radio what to do and i would like to know if this serial commands are some how documented becouse i wish to make a new headphones on my own based to the same principle.

I know that the company that builds the headphones buys the cirquit from somebody, for me would be ok alse buy the cirquits and then integrate them in my design.

Thanks, and best Regards.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire