jeudi 5 juin 2014

MIS Race Sunday June 15

Hello. I will be going to the race again next Sunday. Will be heading to our hotel in Lansing on Saturday.

I haven't been that way for a long time lol. And can't remember what all is out there that is good to listen to other than the 800 MHz Trunking System.



Like if anyone can tell me what other Police Freq's to enter in and anything else that is worth while to listen to on my way there. Like anything between Sault Michigan and the MIS. Any help would be appreciated. So I can get it all set up and ready to go for next Saturday.



Also if anyone knows what the Police, Fire and Ambulance Freq's are for at MIS when I am there, so I can have those entered in as well and have them ready to go.



So I will be waiting for any replies to this post.



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire