vendredi 6 juin 2014

BCD996XT Enabling/Disabling Group Quick-keys

Hi all,

Is there a fast way to enable or disable group quick keys? Here's the situation.



System QK1 is for my local area's conventional systems (Five small townships in NJ, each with one or two PD and one or two FD channels). GQK 1 is police, GQK 2 is fire and EMS, but GQK 3 is for towns that are just a little bit further away, and that I don't always drive into, nor am I interested in hearing them until I'm about to go there.



I have about 20 different system QKs set up for different counties/agencies, and when I'm in my home region I usually have 4 enabled -- SQK 1 for local conventional, SQK 2 for my next town over on the statewide NJICS 700 MHz trunked system (Fairfield, NJ), SQK 3 for the next town over in the other direction on an EDACS system (Verona, NJ) and SQK 4 for the NJ state police 4-COMM talkgroup. This covers patrol for every place I routinely drive through.



With all four of these SQKs enabled and scanning, how can I QUICKLY and EASILY turn on or off GQK-3 (towns of Little Falls, Totawa and Wayne) in SQK-1 (Local/Conventional)?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire