vendredi 6 juin 2014

BCD*96XT Tone out search then hold?

Hi all,

I have a 996XT in my truck and I'm about to purchase a 396XT for my house, so I'm guessing these can be handled similarly.



I live in a town that uses 2-tone paging to tone out the local FD and EMS. I do not know the tones, but I'm led to believe these radios can search for and identify unknown tones. I've read through the "easier to read" manual and it's anything but in that regard.



So how can I put the radio into a mode that will sit on the FD dispatch frequency, decode the two-tone paging tones and store that info for my later review. I think they use 3 different codes (not sure exactly what for yet), so obviously I'd like to get all three. Then, once identified and confirmed, be able set the radio to standby and only unsquelch when a page is received. Optionally, have it scan the four local conventional FD dispatch frequencies but only break squelch when one of them tones out.



Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire