mercredi 25 juin 2014

BCD436hp Quick Key confusion

I have been reading the manual ... Someone has too ... The Easier to read manual ...



Anyway under the topic Understanding Quick Keys the following is written.



Favorite List Quick Keys (FLQK) - There are 100 Favorites List QKs(0-99) to use for your Favorites List.



Under the topic System Quick Keys (SQK) - There are also 100 System QK's (0-99) to use for your Systems.



Under the topic Department/Site Quick Keys (DQK) - You now also have 100 Department or Site QK's to assign to your sites and departments within your Systems.



So if I read this correctly there are a total of 300 quick keys available not counting the Search QK's.



Is this correct.



So what determines or how does one pick or engage the 3 different types of Quick Keys since they are all numbered 0-99?



The Brown Truck delivers my BCD436hp today. I am retiring my now obsolete HP-1 since it wont receive P25 Phase II and P25 TDMA. I wish there was a firmware fix for that. Less than 2 years old and all that money just wasted for it now :-(



Thanks in advance for clarification.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire