samedi 7 juin 2014

XTS 1500 Programming Questions

Newbie programmer here... So I apologize for any weird worded questions. I've got 10 XTS 1500 Portables. All the basic stuff is programmed already (channels, light). I have a few questions on this now.



1.) I've programmed the Emergency button on top to be the "Emergency Button" It works when its depressed into Dispatch. Is there a way to make it show up on the other XTS portables? If so, how?



2.) All the XTS portables have the Motorola lapel Mic that also has the Orange button and the "+" & "-" buttons on it. Where do I go to program those to work. Right now you press them and nothing happens. I couldn't find anywhere in the software to change those buttons.



Again, sorry if these seem like silly "easy" questions, but I'm learning as I go. I appreciate any and all help on this!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire