samedi 7 juin 2014

W100AW – My Day being DX at W1AW

Being from Connecticut I never, really appreciating being that closes the ARRL. I have always had connections from club lunches in Newington as well as being a Diamond Club contributor as I believe in the cause: The ARRL Diamond Club



I was visiting my dad at the VA in Rocky Hill, which the VA care he is getting right now is amazing and I am excited about that considering all the other news out there. I do not want to get off on a VA tangent, but the story starts there. After a hard day seeing a World War II Vet at 94, I wanted to get back to the airport and head back to Florida. I had some time so I decided to head over the league for a while.second (17 of 19)



To be on the safe side I emailed the league the night before to ensure they knew I was coming, but I found that over the years of operating it’s pretty easy to get in and of course it’s first come first serve.



Full story: W100AW – My Day being DX at W1AW by N1IC | NickToday Blog




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire