mardi 24 juin 2014

Uniden BC-GPSK Do I still need it...Others Experiences..

I Picked up the UNIDEN GPS kit..



Used it for a bit,But did not really get a benefit from having it hooked up..I still found myself hand selecting the systems as I traveled from state to state...So after about 300miles it was disconnected.



Its been installed in my truck now for several months. Unused...I see Its no longer made or offered by Uniden..and EBAY has some pretty high prices for it.In the range of 180 Bucks....



Now Im at a mental grind here,,,Is the asked price just inflated,Or are there other people that would want it,Or should I keep this thing Im not using just because its not made anymore..



Just seems wacky that they could ask that kind of price for it...Hard to tell what things are actually worth these days.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire