samedi 7 juin 2014

Tracking satellites

I am uncertain if there is an automatic antenna adjuster for monitoring satellites in the affordable range of most people, but I have an alternative option. As an amateur astronomer I know how hard it can be to get a stable fix on an object high in the sky, especially when its moving. I imagine those who use yagi antennas to monitor satellites experience the same frustration. For those who want use yagis (or other antennas) and want to track satellites, I suggest you look into (relatively) inexpensive telescope auto tracker. These trackers can be updated with new satellite information and new tracking data. Orion Telescopes has a decent table-top auto trackers meant for cameras but would work great for antennas.



http://ift.tt/1popPWw




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire