jeudi 5 juin 2014

Seneca County NY out of county feed providers

I am the feed provider for Seneca County NY and have been for about a year and a few months now. The question I have is why other counties also provide the feed for Seneca county while providing one for their own. This really isn't a huge deal but it just seems unnecessary. The trouble is when listening to Cayuga County NY or Ontario County NY I often hear Seneca county because they both provide a feed for them. Is there a way to stop this from continuing? I know that they can monitor whatever they want and provide a feed for it too. I have sent both of them private message's in the past and I have not gotten a response. thanks for any help or ideas.



This is what I have been thinking about:



1. if two other counties have a feed for Seneca county then why do I?

2. when other counties have their neighboring county in their feed it seems that their could be a lot of confusion from listeners.

3. when other counties have their neighboring counties in their feed then a lot of communications are missed due to unnecessary radio traffic from out of county chatter.

4. I'm not upset, mad or anything I'm just trying to make the user experience better.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire