jeudi 5 juin 2014

Pro106 CC??'s

Ok, I've been out of the loop for about 12 years and boy have things changed. I'm picking up all the new stuff pretty quick however the downloading and software applications are a big help these days I see! The question I have is in particular with the RR Database downloads for the pro106. I see when I go to download from the TxWarn P25 system I find frequencies listed for counties and or agencies however there are no corresponding CC/control channels for those frequencies listed. For instance Grimes Co Tx shows listed frequencies but no Grimes Co CC listed for them to work on. Also federal frequencies and others in different counties show up but again no corresponding CC to make them work. can someone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire