vendredi 6 juin 2014

Portland, ME / Rebanding

I am using a Uniden 346XT scanner and have been using FreeScan for programming (though slowly getting comfortable with manual programming). I've been using the database information from here but I have a question regarding the setup of the 'Simulcast' site in the Portland Public Safety system. The information I download for the site shows the type as Mot 800MHZ Standard (TypeII). However with the rebanding that was done does this need to be changed to MOT Custom Reband/Type II with the relevant Band Plan information put in? Does the same need to be done to the Scarborough site which is also in the same system? (Although I havent seen anything that has mentioned Scarborough rebanding.)



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire