mercredi 4 juin 2014

parametric equalizer ?

One of my problems with the M.A.R.C.'S system is being subjected to dispatchers who are

less than trained in radio transmitting protocol ! Simple little things such as not dropping their voice at the end of a sentence,speaking clearly and not to fast etc. Many of the female voices have more of a tendency to blend into the background racket also.! It would seem as tho some sound baffleing might help that a bit..



Now before anyone gets their shorts in a tork be advised that I have a daughter who has been a dispatcher for some time ! I admire ANYONE who is willing to take dispatcher jobs in the turmoil

of today !!



Question-- has anyone tried or can give any thoughts to using a para-metric equalizer with a scanner ?

In my location I have very little problem withe mobiles but the dispatchers are what I would like to to try to filter out the background racket on.



I run 2 gre-600's and a gre-500 , all with the attenuator "on". 600's are on both indoor and outdoor antennas. 500 uses different antennas for different freq's as needed.



I have one of the first " clear voice " units but it is not that much of an improvement !



thanks for reading,



beejay




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire