dimanche 8 juin 2014

Onslow County Fire / Bear Creek VFD

Hello everyone, I am extremely new to all this and have a few questions. I am a active duty USN corpsman stationed here in Onslow County and I have recently started volunteering at Bear Creek VFD. I was told I should look into getting a scanner. As of right now my only notice to go to a call right now is the large siren that starts up at the station when a call goes out. I started listening to the onslow county fire dispatch on Broadcastify but I am interested in setting a scanner up in my POV. I would be listening to Onslow county fire dispatch and BCFVD as well as other local fire stations as well. my budget would be around 200 give or take. I would appreciate any help you can provide. The whole scanner thing is a bit confusing to me still.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire