vendredi 6 juin 2014

MURS in Canada

I am posting this in this section because I could not find a section for MURS. This seems to be the closest. I know that people have been using MURS radios up in Canada but not "legally". Well a few years ago I heard that Canada would be making MURS radios and the frequencies legal to use in June 2014. It was a transition period required to ensure to get any of the commercial users who were licensed on MURS channels to move elsewhere. We know full well there are likely already plenty of MURS radios in Canada. This is of interest to hunters and others that visit Canada and have MURS. Well now here we are in June 2014. The time they said the transition would be complete. I have not heard anything here on the forums about it. Has Canada now opened up the MURS channels for legal use in Canada? Again I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section but I could not find a MURS section.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire