vendredi 6 juin 2014

mobile/antenna power problem

I have a mobile scanner mounted on the trunk of my vehicle with BNC cable run up to the front dashboard area which connects to a small BNC to SMA pigtail. I also have a 3 socket cigarette lighter adapter which the scanner plugs into. Everytime I connect the antenna pigtail to the scanner, the power to the cigarette lighter adapter turns on. The whole point of the adapter was so power wasnt constantly running to the adapters while the car was turned off. Since both the scanner antenna and GPS antenna have a small red LED light, didnt want that to drain my battery since Chevys dont shut the power off to the cigarette lighters when the car is off.



Any suggestions on fixing this antenna problem so it doesnt turn the power on to my accessories when connected to the scanner?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire