mardi 24 juin 2014

HKLN4429 Motorola Analog to Digital Upgrade available? Where to buy?

Hello,



I recently bought a XPR 4550 for Ham DMR use. I found out when I got it home that it is Analog Only. I need to buy a HKLN4429 upgrade kit.



I tried to order it from Motorola and they said that I need to buy it from a two-way radio dealer. Does anyone know a dealer I can buy this from?



This does not make sense since I was approved and bought CPS software and Repair Manuals from them.



I also wanted the 20/25khz entitlement and the person I talked to said the only way to get it is by taking the FCC Narrowbanding course. I remember seeing on the forum that I could fill out a form and fax them my ham license. I do not know if something has changed or I just talked to the wrong person at Motorola Solutions.



73 Eric




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire