dimanche 8 juin 2014

General Electric 3 channel hand-held

Hello To All, I am trying to find a owners manual for a GE 3 channel 2 watt walkie talkie that I bought at a garage sale for $1.00. The model number is 3-5975C. I have tried to do a search on the internet to find one to print a owners manual off and send it to my printer. I have not found any. Also would like to find out about the crystals. I have channel one and 14.Does the unit take a separate transmit and receive crystal for each of the three channels. I can get the unit to power up with 8 AA batteries the battery tester says it is getting power from the batteries but when I put it on a cb monitor there is very little audio on the transmit side. Can anyone help me on this ? If anyone can help me on this please send me a pm or send me a e-mail on this. Thanks for your help Tim DeLong W9NES Indianapolis,Indiana




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire