mardi 3 juin 2014

Future firmware change for location control?

Paul,



Would it be possible in a future firmware update to make it where location control could be enabled/disabled on a department by department basis on the BCD536/436HP's? The reason I ask is because I scan the Mississippi MSWIN system in ID search mode, and have a "department" set up to store unknown TG's that I find. Since they are unknown, there is no location info available to enter for them until they are identified. Since I always monitor my MSWIN favorites list with location control on, it skips right over the newfound TG's, unless location monitoring is off for the entire favorite list.



If it could be done on a dept by dept basis, then this wouldn't be an issue.



Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire