lundi 2 juin 2014

Delaware 911

After my last week at my place up north, I noticed something similar to MDC-1200 (echo) or MDC-600 **post** transmission off the Margaretville transmit site for 46.06 (Delaware 911 Fire Channel 1). This site also transmits a simulcast on UHF, 453.5875 pl 100.0 - which has the same post-transmit tone. Unfortunately I don't have a low-band radio that is capable of decoding at the moment... sold it when I bought a new truck =( So I don't know if there is in fact an ID with it. In fact, upon further investigation - and knowing most units use Kenwood radio's - this sounds closer to Kenwood's FleetSync.



I'm almost thinking 911 is in fact transmitting on UHF and simulcasting onto 46.06 on that site - possibly in preparation for the new UHF system that's allegedly going into place some time next year (2015).



Anyone have input? I do know 911 is installing a new tower for this system at the BOCES on Jump Brook Rd. off State 23 just outside the village of Grand Gorge down the road from me. Thankfully, a new VZW site is going there too =D



Regards,



Chris




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire