mercredi 4 juin 2014

CDM Pin #4 External Alarm Issues.

Hey guys I'm having a very frustrating inconsistant problem with ouR station alarms. I'm using a CDM 1250 and we tone using quick call II.



I have a cdm1250 mounted to a power supply and a relay attached to the side of the radio. The realy is powered off the power supply to pin 85, pin 30 is grounded by pin #7 on the radio 86 is my trigger coming off the radio, And my station lights ground is on 87 and + for the lights is on 85.



THE PROBLEM

I have and problems with some random stations not turning on the lights when the radio recieves tones. I can give 86 ground by using my power probe and the lights come on just like they are suppose to, but yet when the radio recieves tones pin #4 is not giving the relay ground.



WHAT I HAVE CHECKED SO FAR.

I have checked accessory pins in the cps over and over again, all programable pins are set to "Null" except #4 I have that set to "external alarm" am I missing another setting? maybe like a delay or something? I have checked the signaling tab and everything on that end is right because the radio does light up when a call is recieved.



The frustrating thing is it happens on a station everyonce in a while. Yesterday I took 2 brand new 1250's out of the box and neither worked. I'm stumped PLEASE HELP.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire