mardi 3 juin 2014

BCD996T Program a button for a talkgroup? Possible?

There may be a couple of ways to do this and if there is I'd be interested in learning all of them.



Here is what I want to do or would like to do.



I would like to be able to push a button on the scanner and have it go directly to a specific talkgroup and hold there.



Say the scanner was scanning and I wanted to go to this talkgroup and hold; I would like to be able to just press this button and it would do this.



Mainly what this is for is when I get a call, all of our communications are then switched over to this talkgroup from VHF and I miss some additional information until I get to the station.



There might be another way by having the scanner always come on in a non-scanning mode always on that talkgroup (I'm not exactly sure how to do that, I may know how, but not exactly sure). Then I would just have to hit scan if I didn't need it to stay on that talkgroup. But this doesn't fix the problem if the scanner is already scanning unless I turn it off and back on, which is hard to do because the unit is located in the trunk and all I have is the remote head up front and it won't turn the scanner off.



Suggestions??? Ideas???? I'm sure there is a way; it's a programmable scanner, surely there is a way!!! LOL




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire