mercredi 25 juin 2014

BCD436HP Highway Patrol Digital Trunked

Hi everyone I have tried and tried to get my BCD436HP to pick up the Missouri state highway patrol on the MOSWIN system. I used the sentinel software and it was working before. I don't know if I did something to mess it up for what. .The sentinel software uploads it to the scanner as one of my Favorite Lists that I made. The system shows its scanning with full bar reception but no voices come out of it. Its gets the signal very well just no traffic??? I have all the right frequencies put in the scanner.



Its digital trunked. have tried a lot of different things, I even did it manually which took some time still using the software, I just wrote it all in instead of pasting it in. I have it set to download and set to listen too and its gets the reception just no voice traffic.



Could anybody help me out with this its driving me nuts. I have O Fallon Missouri on there on its a digital trunked and works fine. I am going to keep trying though. Please help me out if you can. I have a bcd396xt and bcd996xt and they both pick up the highway patrol fine. I almost wish I didn't buy this thing but it might grow on me. Thanks for any help out there guys and girls.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire