vendredi 6 juin 2014

BCD436HP Help please

Hi. I purchased a BCD436HP recently. Tried to set it up using ZIP code. It programs my scanner for adjoining state 100 miles away as well as my state and national database.



When I try an adjoining ZIP code it gets closer, but I hear almost nothing on my local P25 network, except for one rescue squad dispatch. I can hear the state P25 network.



I realize I may need the Sentinel software to set this up, but I currently have no access to a Windows PC where I am administrator. Only a Mac. I can't install software on a work PC.



I find the manual confusing and not much help. It assumes a level of knowledge I don't have. The online manuals also do.



Any assistance I can get in setting this up before I can purchase a refurbished PC would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire