jeudi 5 juin 2014

BCD436HP Bug: ID Search vs service tags

Not sure if this has been discovered yet, but I just found what I consider to be a bug - I'm not sure how it could be rectified, either.



I have a large Motorola system in my favorites list, as downloaded from the main database. I turned off certain service tags and turned on ID search. I'm receiving all sorts of "unknown" IDs which I thought was odd since the system has been around for a while in a well-covered area. As it turns out, I'm receiving talkgroups in ID search from the service tags which I have disabled, and of course they have no data (they come up in the "Unknown" department, with no info except the ID in the Channel section).



UPMan - any idea if this could be rectified? My understanding of how the system works with regards to service tags is, the disabled tags aren't even loaded, so the radio has no way of knowing that these IDs aren't to be received during search (like IDs which are avoided/locked out aren't received).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire