lundi 9 juin 2014

436 Sentinel Write Help

I have purchased a 436 for my elderly, nearly blind father. He has recently moved into a new area and the ancient scanners that he has really don't work with the newer systems. He is able to turn it on and adjust the volume. He will not be able to use any of the advanced functions, so I need to pare down the number of agencies. I used sentinel to set up a favorites, however when I attempt to write it to the 436, the pop up box contains nothing to write. I tried this in mass storage and serial with the same effect.



The other option that I tried, which was not very efficient was to avoid all of the channels on the 436 itself, but my concerns were that the avoids would come back after turning the 436 off and on again.



I don't know if it matters, but this is being done on a mac with parallels running XP. I have all appropriate drivers and it easily recognizes the scanner.



I have researched the forums and youtube for several hours now, yet am still unable to make it work.



Thanks in advance for any replies.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire