dimanche 8 juin 2014

166.925

I am up in Connecticut and we are in the middle of a nice band opening this morning. I am receiving what I believe is Wash. DC Park Police on 166.925. Everywhere I look it is listed as 127.3 PL. I am receiving them with a 136.5 PL. I can almost be certain that Park PD is who I am hearing. It is a female dispatcher and I do not hear the units come back. So it is either simplex or this is the input to a repeater that I am hearing.



She just said "Car 807, 10-21 D9."

Well, car 807 falls into their car numbers and 10-21 is Call by Phone according to their codes. So it seems like I have identified the agency correctly.

But it is definitely decoding a 136.5 PL, not a 127.3 as listed.

Any verification from down there would be appreciated. :)

Bob

Milford, Ct.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire