vendredi 20 mars 2015

Comet CSB750-A wobble and shakes

I just purchased a Comet CSB750-A antenna. I have it mounted on the fender of my 2010 F150 using a Larson NMO fender mount bracket. I'm using a OPEK NMO to SO-239 adapter to connect the Comet antenna to the Larson NMO connector. SWRs are great and the antenna is working great.



The only problem I have is antenna has a wobble and shakes going down the road. The wobbling and shakes start at speeds as low as 10-15 mph, then again around 45 mph and severely wobbles and shakes between 60-65 mph.



I'm not sure if the wobble is caused by the wind rushing over the hood of the truck or if something is slightly out of spec with the antenna. I insured all set screw are tight on the antenna and the fender mount is tightly secured.



Anyone else have the "shakes" in their antennas and how do I get rid of them?



Thanks



ke0brk





Comet CSB750-A wobble and shakes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire