mardi 11 novembre 2014

Vanity Call Sign / Upgrading Question

Hello, all.



Interesting situation here. I applied for a vanity call sign on 11/6/14. I am currently a tech and I'm scheduled to take my general on 11/22/14.



A few things could happen here. Vanity license gets approved but paper license doesn't arrive until after the test date. Also, the vanity application may not be processed prior to the test date, and I would test under my current call sign with an application pending.



What route should I be taking here to ensure that there are no hiccups when it comes to the FCC processing both the vanity application along with the general upgrade?



Now that I look back, I should have just waited to apply for a vanity until after my test, but there's nothing I can do about that now...



Thanks for the help and insight!



73,



KC2SQZ





Vanity Call Sign / Upgrading Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire